Chassany Watrelot & Associés advises and assists both French and international companies, whether buyers or sellers during merger/acquisition operations. Highly sensitive, these operations require strong upstream advice, comprehensive assessment of cultural differences and accurate monitoring at all stages.
- Due diligence reports on French companies comprised within the scope of the envisaged operation
- Implementation of information-consultation procedures of the staff representative institutions before the closing: assistance in the drafting of the required documents, in the strategy to adopt vis-à-vis staff representative institutions and advice at each step of the procedure
- In-depth analysis of the restructuring operation’s potential consequences on employees, their status and the work conditions
- Negotiation on collective status harmonization
- Assistance in the negotiation of “management packages” for the main managers involved
- Assistance and representation during potential related litigations